Register

Porsche Macan vs. Range Rover Evoque
03-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Porsche Macan vs. Range Rover Evoque
Who else will be considering an Evoque? Any insights one should consider when comparing the two?

[Image: Range-Rover-Evoque-Dynamic.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: Porsche Macan vs. Range Rover Evoque
Yes, I consider the Evoque every so often, then I see a Ford Escape on the road and think no way in hell. Although, I have never driven one (an Escape or an Evoque), as they are very well rated (to drive), the reliability issue will not even compare (JD rates Porsche number 1 in quality - Ford is 27 out of 34 and Land Rover is 20 out of 34 if I am not mistaken.)

JD Power and Associates ratings for 2013:
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/j...02281.html

My summer car is a 911 and it drives me nuts every time I get into another car and try to put the key into the left side of the dash. If I can wait for the Macan when it is released (ie. I think I need counselling), I hope to drive both and then settle on the Porsche.

I just hope you can pimp out the Macan to look like nothing else on the road... with similar results that the Evoque has accomplished (the roof/body contrast is bad a**, the sleek headlights kill it and the tail lights are pretty awesome as well). I suppose a Martini Racing Stripe could fix that. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply