Register

Porsche Macan vs. Range Rover Evoque
03-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Porsche Macan vs. Range Rover Evoque
Who else will be considering an Evoque? Any insights one should consider when comparing the two?

[Image: Range-Rover-Evoque-Dynamic.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: Porsche Macan vs. Range Rover Evoque
Yes, I consider the Evoque every so often, then I see a Ford Escape on the road and think no way in hell. Although, I have never driven one (an Escape or an Evoque), as they are very well rated (to drive), the reliability issue will not even compare (JD rates Porsche number 1 in quality - Ford is 27 out of 34 and Land Rover is 20 out of 34 if I am not mistaken.)

JD Power and Associates ratings for 2013:
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/j...02281.html

My summer car is a 911 and it drives me nuts every time I get into another car and try to put the key into the left side of the dash. If I can wait for the Macan when it is released (ie. I think I need counselling), I hope to drive both and then settle on the Porsche.

I just hope you can pimp out the Macan to look like nothing else on the road... with similar results that the Evoque has accomplished (the roof/body contrast is bad a**, the sleek headlights kill it and the tail lights are pretty awesome as well). I suppose a Martini Racing Stripe could fix that. Smile
12-29-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Porsche Macan vs. Range Rover Evoque
bendaye
yyyesterday was saturday and coach outlet-coach factory outlet store online coach outlet store online it was a pretty boring day. cheap jeseys i did nothingg except christian louboutin outlet i coach outlet store online really just did nothing. as soon as canada goose outlet i coach outlet store online got louis vuitton handbags home from louis vuitton outlet jills i just sat at home and coach outlet store online i was michael kors outlet online like hey man. Zaire. Zambia. Zimbabwe. I guarantee you this: coach outlet coach factory outlet All ugg boots your friends have experienced some kind of heartbreak. It's important to confide in somebody who coach outlet store online will listen and michael kors outlet online be supportive. But, while there are friends who will listen supportively and the north face outlet empathetically, there michael kors outlet are also people dying to michael kors outlet online coach outlet store online say "I told you so" coach outlet -coach factory outlet or "I never ugg boots liked him anyway".

Skewer onions with your meat, even pepper slices will louis vuitton handbags do alright, depending coach outlet store online on their coach outlet coach factory outlet thickness and that of the michael kors outlet meat. michael kors outlet online louis vuitton handbags cheap uggs Otherwise, put your blanched vegetables on seperate skewers and grill later, after the meat coach outlet store online coach factory outlet is within 57 minutes of being done. You have a michael kors outlet beautiful presentation, your meat will be exactly michael kors outlet the way you and your guests want it, and christian louboutin outlet your fresh vegetables will be cooked to perfection, louis vuitton not falling off the skewers.

In christian louboutin outlet cases of extreme pain, it may become necessary to perform surgery to the injured or inflamed christian louboutin sale area. ugg boots Advanced cases of arthritis can be treated with an injection of sodium michael kors outlet hyaluronate to promote healing and help the development of new layers of cartilage. If every treatment has been attempted and still the pain becomes so unbearable louis vuitton outlet to the horse that michael kors outlet online he has difficulty focusing, refuses to eat and begins rolling around in his stall, it cheap uggs may be time to consider putting him to sleep..

When michael kors outlet wiring electrical circuits, grounding is established as a safety measure, which prevents or minimizes the likelihood that excess electricity in a device will course through your body. Electrons have a natural louis vuitton tendency to move from the area of most concentration to the area of least concentration. Unfortunately, the human body does well as a conductor, and we coach outlet -coach factory outlet tend to get electrocuted when we touch open circuits.

In the past week the government seems to have once again placed the issue of foreign land ownership on the table. A panel considered the matter a year or so ago and it seems as if the issue had quietly fallen off the political agenda . But at the latest ANC policy Conference the coach factory outlet official coach handbabgs new 2014 matter has again raised its head potentially as a electioneering issue as once gets closer to the ANC secession conference in December.

Nawaz said his party had an agenda and a team for the bright and safe future of Pakistan, especially on the economic front. He urged the youth not to be disappointed as the PMLN would guarantee their bright future. He disclosed that the party had adopted important policies for Overseas Pakistanis in the past and would give an excellent package to them in the future, adding that the great potential inside and outside the country would be utilised.